NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1337`s GM Application (:

Go down

1337`s GM Application (:  Empty 1337`s GM Application (:

Post  1337 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 am

1337`s GM Application (:
| Hope you enjoy |

Name IGN:
1337 .

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone .

Why do you want to be GM here:
Elaborated verbalization from many others, my reasons for wanting to be a GM here are clear and simple. Through my moments in NextGenerationMS, I’ve seen many in need of assistance and help. I would love nothing more than to aid and regulate those that are in need of it. I will be there not only to replace the absence of the GMs that are offline but to do my job as is. I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in NextGenerationMS. Hackers on the other hand are an intricacy problem during game play. It’s unfair to others as they’re training through hours and some people hack their way up to level 200 and begin rebirthing. Besides that, there are many people that are beginning to dupe items by packet editing. Something has to be discharged and I’m willing to make an effect to help the community of NextGenerationMS and all the members in it.

Why are you skills:
I can host events like JQ , FS , Hide-And-Seek , And other . Also , I am really good at finding hackers trust me LOL , And last I can really help out other players of NextGenerationMS As much as I can in a daily day .

Do you know all the commands:
Well , I know mostly all the commands not saying that i know the whole daily base of a GM But I know many commands as a GM But if i forgot I just look in my GM Hand book which has v62 ETC Untill v90 Stuff . So I practicly know most of GM Commands .

Proof of you being GM:Proof of me being a GM :
Screenshots :
https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/61/44/97/maple014.jpg
Or you can see the picture by this :
1337`s GM Application (:  Maple014

CoOwner / MOD Forums / Supervisor .

What servers have you been GM on:
I have been a GM On BadWOlfMS For about 2 years from now so I am a really experienced GM Sorta o_o .

How long have you played maplestory private servers for:
I have been playing PS for about 6 years already so I had many sad memories of me being on many other different server i`ve played .

How long have you played NextGenerationMS:
The truth I have only played for 1 day .

Hobbies:
Cross-Country
Track - And - Field
Soccer
Basketball
And Play NextGenerationMS (:

Additional Info:
Im Derek .
I love music (:
I am 16 .
And I would like to have a great time staying at NextGenerationMS .

Email Address :
x_xlookiex_x@hotmail.com .

Back to top Go down