NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess GM Application

Go down

Jess GM Application  Empty Jess GM Application

Post  Jess Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 am

Name IGN:Jess

Timezone:

Why do you want to be GM for: I want to be a GM because I want to help this server improve. I could bring people to this server I can make youtube videos and a lot more. As a GM I would banned all hackers/Spammers/Bug Abuser. This is how I do the banning, Hacker=Take screenshot Banned!, Spammers=Warning 1 jail for 10 minutes, Warning 2 jail+mute for 45 minutes, Warning 3 Banned!. For Bug Abusers I would give than 2 chances and the third chance is the BANNED.

How many years of experience do you have: I have 1 year of GM experience I know basically every command.

Proof of being GM on a server: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/33ol9uc.jpg

Are you friendly: Of course I am I could be serious sometimes and when there is no hackers around I'll hang around in FM socialize.

Will you follow the rules: I would follow every rules there are. I won't give out free stuff unless they win events. I'll help everyone no matter what.

Are you on alot: Well I'm not on as much because my computer broke. I'm on my dad's computer right now so I'll still be on a lot. When my computer is fixed I'll be on like 10 hours in weekdays and like 15 hours in weekends.

Email:kunandjesus@yahoo.com

Jess

Back to top Go down