NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM applications

+2
julian32
Co-OwnerChris
6 posters

Go down

GM applications Empty GM applications

Post  Co-OwnerChris Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Name IGN:

Timezone:

Why do you want to be GM here:

Why are you skills:

Do you know all the commands:

Proof of you being GM:

What servers have you been GM on:

How long have you played maplestory private servers for:

How long have you played NextGenerationMS:

Hobbies:

Additional Info:

Email Address:
Co-OwnerChris
Co-OwnerChris
Admin

https://nextgenerationmss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty Impact a.k.a julian's GM APP

Post  julian32 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Name IGN: Julian IGN Impact ( most probably cos i've not yet played this server )

Timezone: Singapore GMT +8

Why do you want to be GM here: Because i know chris and i would like to be a GM here because i want to let all private servers be a one safe from hackers.

Why are you skills: I can't host an event but i'm capable to summon monsters, spawn items and everything that i is available in the GM handbook

Do you know all the commands: Most probably because i got a GM handbook which consists commands from v62 to v83 Smile

Proof of you being GM: I've been a gm once on chris's server but it didn't went up or it did but i did not download the v83 fast enough because i couldn't find a good download link and was not able to play the server.

What servers have you been GM on: SoccerMS (Chris's server) but it is still down or already down.

How long have you played maplestory private servers for: I have played maplestory private servers for approximately 2-3yrs and know what are the responsibilities a GM have.

How long have you played NextGenerationMS: Not even a minute YET.

Hobbies: Basketball, swimming, going out with friends, maplestory private server.

Additional Info: people say i'm funny and i think this really helps on being a GM because a GM's job is also to bring fun to the members of the server and if i'm a boring person and just do my job in banning hackers, i rather quit being a GM if im not bringing fun to the members of the server .

Email Address: itscooltobeme@hotmail.com (main email) Smile

julian32

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty Co-Owner Chris

Post  Co-OwnerChris Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Nice GM app i reckon good, accepted from me but needa get the acceptance from tyler Smile gl
Co-OwnerChris
Co-OwnerChris
Admin

https://nextgenerationmss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty Sick's GM app

Post  sick Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 am

Name IGN:
Sick

Timezone:
GMT +1 (Netherlands-> Amsterdam)

okay, i'll be really honest on this part, i don't really like to train, i prefer helping people over training, and i love servers without hackers Smile
want to keep the server clean of hackers Smile

Why are you skills:
I can host events, help people, and in the servers i've been GM, i've always been liked by the people : )

probably yes, and if i don't i can always get a GM handbook : )

Proof of you being GM:
don't really have any proof left, because most servers i was GM on, quitted or either died.

damm, hard quistion :/ can't remember all the names, because lot's of the servers had ridicilous names, and all of them died :/ hope this one won't die on me : )

since the first V.55 private server came out, so, looong time : )

Hobbies:
Playing maplestory private servers, listening to music, chill with friends

Additional Info:
Hey, I'm Kevin, 16 years old.
i live in the netherlands, near amsterdam.
i love music, such as rock, hardrock, metal, heavy metal Smile
my fav band is linkin park : D

Email Address:
kdamen1994@hotmail.com

Greetz
Kevin Wink

guess can't play anymore,.. perm bann tnx to my lil bro -_-'

Last edited by sick on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my lil bro played my acc, the fucking idiot hacked with my char -_-')

sick

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty My GM APPLICATION FOR [Coder][S-Mod]

Post  xueox Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 am

HELLO, THIS IS MY APPLICATION SO ENJOY...DIDN'T QUIET FOLLOW THE RULES
Full Name:James Chan
Date of birth:1998/06/21
Timezone:+1
Nationality/ies:Chinese
Active Contact info:green_jamesx@hotmail.com
Current Abilities in server development(coding any type of server):well i was co-owner of the server bankaistory if you have heard of it and yeah i know how to code and i have my very own script on a all in one and a rick roll npc for some fun.For the S-Mod, ive been a moderator in gamekiller.net and still am called hardkore. Well i can make my own hwid system and that and i can smeel if anyone is bumping any threads and i can give them an infraction to teach them a lession.
Activity hours and days:hmmm, about 2-4 hours a day
Any past experience with this type of job?Blueeeee in bankaistory and also help part in the community by making sure its running fine and helping begginers out. Also checking out the forum lots of times and i can also make a pre-vip here with just packet edits and some good trainers.

Where is your current location?Australia

Will you treat this like a job? (I.e. Be formal and mature in any and all ways whilst online)Yes, i will i will take all my pride and love into this job if i have chosen.

Have you ever hosted and/or coded a server before?well one or two years as a co-owner and tried making my own server for friends to play in but it epically failed after two weeks.

How long have you been apart of this community?i've heard chris say that its a good server to play in with good rates with a pro repack so i've come to make this society a better place.

some stuff i would like to share:every award i get at school ends up with me at 50 bucks. so i could share some to this server and make it longer lasting and no hackers at all because i made a hackshield that is hack-proof and if you would want it i would like to give it to you.

Explain: How would you solve a situation where in the scenario one person has received an infraction for spamming a thread, but their explanation and proof shows that they were answering a question with a simple 'yes' and it was on-topic towards the thread started? Would or wouldn't you reverse the infraction?
I would tell them to private message or to say yes but with a sentence backing up he problem or solvent.
A member has just received an infraction for being racist, this member believes that they weren't being a racist when they said "You stupid Nigerian" *Highlight everything in the quotations*, they say that they 'accidentally' put the ian of Nigerian white and the mod mustn't have seen it. What will you do?
Charge the person for flaming and reverse racism because to make the cause to purposely to make a backup to say that she or he did not do it and get away, ends up in a three weeks infraction.

Thank you Kindly regards,
James Chan

xueox

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty Re: GM applications

Post  1337 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:50 pm

1337`s GM Application (:
| Hope you enjoy |

Name IGN:
1337 .

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone .

Elaborated verbalization from many others, my reasons for wanting to be a GM here are clear and simple. Through my moments in NextGenerationMS, I’ve seen many in need of assistance and help. I would love nothing more than to aid and regulate those that are in need of it. I will be there not only to replace the absence of the GMs that are offline but to do my job as is. I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in NextGenerationMS. Hackers on the other hand are an intricacy problem during game play. It’s unfair to others as they’re training through hours and some people hack their way up to level 200 and begin rebirthing. Besides that, there are many people that are beginning to dupe items by packet editing. Something has to be discharged and I’m willing to make an effect to help the community of NextGenerationMS and all the members in it.

Why are you skills:
I can host events like JQ , FS , Hide-And-Seek , And other . Also , I am really good at finding hackers trust me LOL , And last I can really help out other players of NextGenerationMS As much as I can in a daily day .

Well , I know mostly all the commands not saying that i know the whole daily base of a GM But I know many commands as a GM But if i forgot I just look in my GM Hand book which has v62 ETC Untill v90 Stuff . So I practicly know most of GM Commands .

Proof of you being GM:Proof of me being a GM :
Screenshots :
https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/61/44/97/maple014.jpg
Or you can see the picture by this :
GM applications Maple014
CoOwner / MOD Forums / Supervisor .

I have been a GM On BadWOlfMS For about 2 years from now so I am a really experienced GM Sorta o_o .

I have been playing PS for about 6 years already so I had many sad memories of me being on many other different server i`ve played .

The truth I have only played for 1 day .

Hobbies:
Cross-Country
Track - And - Field
Soccer
Basketball
And Play NextGenerationMS (:

Additional Info:
Im Derek .
I love music (:
I am 16 .
And I would like to have a great time staying at NextGenerationMS .

Email Address :
x_xlookiex_x@hotmail.com

Last edited by 1337 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty NEXTchill GM Application

Post  NEXTchill Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Name IGN: NEXTchill / xNEXTchill

Timezone: Singapore / GMT +8

Why do you want to be GM for: Wanna contribute to this server by helping out players, banning hackers and making events to make this server a fun and enjoyable server. Very Happy last but not least i am very active and friendly. Razz

How many years of experience do you have: i was once a gm of KranjiMS for 6 months before the server closed down.

Proof of being GM on a server: here's my sweet proof of banning a hacker. GM applications Shame38

Are you friendly: YES OF COURSE !! and humours too.. haha

Will you follow the rules: yes i will follow any rules given and keep the bond with my fellow gm team mates. Very Happy every hacker i ban will have a SS as a proof for them to appeal or for the owner or admin of the server to view why he or she was banned.

Are you on alot: yes i am very active as i pretty loving gaming / mmorpg game.

Email: cool_boi90@hotmail.com

Good Luck on your gm apps..

NEXTchill

Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty Re: GM applications

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down