NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impacts Accepeted GameMaster Application

Go down

Impacts Accepeted GameMaster Application Empty Impacts Accepeted GameMaster Application

Post  Co-OwnerChris Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

Name IGN: Julian IGN Impact ( most probably cos i've not yet played this server )

Timezone: Singapore GMT +8

Why do you want to be GM here: Because i know chris and i would like to be a GM here because i want to let all private servers be a one safe from hackers.

Why are you skills: I can't host an event but i'm capable to summon monsters, spawn items and everything that i is available in the GM handbook

Do you know all the commands: Most probably because i got a GM handbook which consists commands from v62 to v83 Smile

Proof of you being GM: I've been a gm once on chris's server but it didn't went up or it did but i did not download the v83 fast enough because i couldn't find a good download link and was not able to play the server.

What servers have you been GM on: SoccerMS (Chris's server) but it is still down or already down.

How long have you played maplestory private servers for: I have played maplestory private servers for approximately 2-3yrs and know what are the responsibilities a GM have.

How long have you played NextGenerationMS: Not even a minute YET.

Hobbies: Basketball, swimming, going out with friends, maplestory private server.

Additional Info: people say i'm funny and i think this really helps on being a GM because a GM's job is also to bring fun to the members of the server and if i'm a boring person and just do my job in banning hackers, i rather quit being a GM if im not bringing fun to the members of the server .

Email Address: itscooltobeme@hotmail.com (main email) Smile
Co-OwnerChris
Co-OwnerChris
Admin

https://nextgenerationmss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down