NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum

3 posters

Go down

Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum Empty Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum

Post  Co-OwnerChris Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Welcome Players and staff to new forum made by Chris
We hope you enjoy the server.
And enjoy the forum, post apps hello's good byes and more Smile
Co-OwnerChris
Co-OwnerChris
Admin

https://nextgenerationmss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum Empty Re: Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum

Post  iamdoor123 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

Great Forum You Got Here. But You Should Really Make Catagorys And Stuff For Stuff Like That.
iamdoor123
iamdoor123

Back to top Go down

Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum Empty This is a bad situation and i dont know where to post this at. Pls take a look tyler and chris

Post  julian32 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm

heres a guy named Alex in server and a gm name itzjustin . Alex started to brag about being admin in 17 servers or whatever, then started demoralising me. I jus told him to shut up and stop demoralising me. Then comes his fren itzjustin(GM) then itzjustin BANNED me saying that i planned to ban alex but i did not plan i just tried to scare him that if he continues to demoralise me, im gonna ban him and alex kept saying if i ban him, tyler is going to unban him no matter what and he keeps using tyler to THREATEN me saying that he would tell tyler to demote me and ban me. Pls take this matter into consideration. thanks

Last edited by julian32 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong use of words :X)

julian32

Back to top Go down

Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum Empty Re: Welcome To NextGenerationMS Forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum