NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velocity(Jason) Gm app

Go down

Velocity(Jason) Gm app Empty Velocity(Jason) Gm app

Post  Velocity Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Name IGN: Velocity

Timezone: GMT - 8 California Razz

Why do you want to be GM for: Well because truthfully I really want the best for this server and help make the community better through the banning of hackers, helping people, and just creating a bigger community in general. And now time to sound smart? I wish to become a Gm for the purpose of creating better cohesion within the community in which banning of hackers would be a viable solution to the enhancement of fairness within the private server...Hurray for Asian Powers?

How many years of experience do you have: no experience as a gm, however I can just look at any guide to find commands, script npcs etc... I already know a few like !jail !mute etc..

Proof of being GM on a server: No gm experience

Are you friendly: NO I'm a big jerk to everyone i see? =/ jk im friendly lols

Will you follow the rules: Nevaahh!!!! I must stalk people? *insert p3do face here* XD

Are you on alot: Depends, cause I have school and sometimes it can be conflicting. However I can probably be on an average of 4-5 hours a day woot?

Email: jason_zhu95@msn.com

Extra questions added by me :O

Why should we pick you and not the others? Cause I'm Jason and these other people suck XD. No, but seriously because I really want to be more involved with this server and help it improve. I believe I can be a person enthusiastic with this job, function in an orderly and purposeful manner, Can be tolerant and calm, as well as being a funny guy as you can probably tell in this app, and I would go on, but that would be boring and I don't really like to brag about myself....Or do I XD

What will you do with you're powers? Well since I'm a teenager with hormones XD probably stalk the girls with invisible then pop outta nowhere XD unless u don't want me to =[ Lol i probably will do this though, but really I would use these powers for the purpose of pissing on hackers, holding events, and helping out as many people as I can.

Velocity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum