NextGenerationMSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon's GM/Admin APP (Formated)

Go down

Moon's GM/Admin APP (Formated) Empty Moon's GM/Admin APP (Formated)

Post  Moon Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Ign: Moon

Timezone: Singapore / GMT +8

Why do you want to be GM for: Wanna contribute to this server by helping out players, banning hackers and making events to make this server a fun and enjoyable server.I can intro to my friend about the server but the most importance thing is i swear i will improve DiamondMS because i had been GM and Admin in many server.

Do you know all the commands: Ya...i know all the GM commands and player commands

Are you friendly: Ya..im friendly and active

Will you follow the rules:i will always follow the rules..(SWEAR)!!!

Are you on alot:Im an active player and i will on 24hours

What servers have you been GM on:Ya....i have been do GM in Sharkms,eternalMS and Admin in Radams,Silentstory and Shadowms (but those server were shutdown) T.T

How long have you played maplestory private servers: Almost 5+years playing maplesea and 3years+ playing private maple

How long have you played NextGenerationMS:Just 1day....but i feel the server is fun

Hobbies: Play basketball,computer,maple,sdo,and diamondms

Additional Info:i really hope my gm/admin app will been choosen cause im really a active,friendly and nice player

Email Address:xiang_hao96@hotmail.com (MSN/FACEBOOOK)

Why we should pick you as a GM?
I think u should pick me up as because Admin/GM there is no any GM that active....But besides me,im a very active player. The most importance is i was a friendly and nice person..i will hear admin or owner word.

If You Catch Your Friend Hacking?:
I will use the Hide skill which is GM skill and follow them..if they really use hack, i will take a screen shot then post on forum and ask owner or admin wanna ban him/her or give him/her other chance

How long are you willing to play each day?
if got school,i will play 2~4hrs,if at weekend,i will almost the day online

If Player Ask You To Give Him Free Stuff or Leveling:
i will ask owner or admin before i action to lvl them,if owner or admin doesnt on at that time...i will ask other pro players train him....but on giving stuff...i will say, sorry i cant and im not allowed to do

Moon

Back to top Go down